Tap Your Home’s Potential
The equity in your home can open the door to a kitchen remodel, college education, a well-deserved vacation, and a whole lot more. We are here to help finance your goals with a Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Loan.
Take Advantage Of:
Fast Online Application Process
Low Competitive Rates to Finance Your Goals
No Application Processing Fee
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Turn the value of your home into cash for remodeling, education, taxes, debt consolidation and more. Revolving lines of credit, otherwise known as HELOCs, are excellent for recurring costs. Talk to us about your goals and we’ll provide you with the information to help you make an informed decision.
- Variable rates
- 15 year draw period with semiannual rate adjustments up to 30 years
- Unlimited advances on your Home Equity Line in minimum $100 increments up to 15 years
- Loans up to 85% of your home’s value minus any first mortgage balance*
Home Equity Loan
When you have a one-time expense, like the cost of a home remodel, new vehicle, or debt consolidation, a Home Equity Loan can help make life easy with low, fixed rates and terms from five to 20 years.
- Loans up to 85% of your home’s value minus any first mortgage balance
- No cost loans available**
- Fixed rates and terms from 5 to 30 years
Experience Our Difference
- Great Low Rates
- Interest may be tax-deductible**
- Use the cash however needed
- No application fees
- Loans available on owner occupied properties
Our family recently opened up a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) with Transportation FCU and we were able to consolidate some higher interest debt, and to make some long-wished for home improvements!
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are based on the member’s individual credit rating and the combined loan-to-value (CLTV) of the first and second mortgage. Available on owner occupied primary residential properties and vacation homes in most states and the District of Columbia, except Hawaii, U.S. territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands and Samoa). Texas financing capped at 80% Combined Loan-to-Value (CLTV). The home equity loan has a fixed rate that is a fully amortized loan for the life of the loan (no balloon payment). The Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) has a variable interest rate that is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate and is subject to change at any time. At no time can the discounted rate awarded be lower than the designated floor rate of 4.00% or Prime, whichever is greater. The rate cannot increase or decrease by more than 2.00% in a calendar year, and the maximum rate is 18.00% and loan amount request cannot exceed $300,000. If the credit union pays the closing costs and the HELOC or Home Equity Loan is terminated within two years, the closing costs must be reimbursed by the borrower. All rates and terms are subject to change without notice and other restrictions and fees may apply.
**Please consult your tax advisor on all tax matters. Certain restrictions apply. Contact us for details.